IFOS Paris 2017 - ENT World Congress is the worldwide ENT conference held every 4 years in major cities all over the world.
It is a showcase for the scientific work of ENT teams from all over the world.
The exhibition provides your company a unique opportunity to promote its products and services to key companies and organizations. Meet face-to-face with your target audience to develop new relationships and to network with your colleagues, turning your investment into valuable business.
This congress is the scientific highlight of the ENT specialty, providing a friendly meeting place for otorhinolaryngologists.
Five reasons to become a partner of the 21st IFOS Paris 2017 - ENT World Congress:
- Actively participate in the ENT community at its most important event
- Stay in touch with progress in the field
- Meet customers, maintain contacts
- Present products and/or services to congress attendees
- Take advantage of constantly changing commercial propositions
This congress focuses on the following subspecialties:
- Head and neck surgery and oncology
- Rhinology & Allergy
- Plastic surgery
- Sleep medicine
- Otology, neuro-otology and skull base surgery
- Paediatric ENT
If you are thinking about becoming a partner and would like more information on this event, please contact:
Thank you to send your demand to:
+33 1 44 64 15 29